Think you’ve got what it takes to beat Dan’s unstoppable Beastmaster deck? We’re holding a tournament, open to all listeners of the show, to decide who gets to come onto the show next to challenge Dan’s deck next episode!
- Watch Josh and Adam compete in a Hearthstone tournament!
- Watch a funny video about Hearthstone Logic
- Watch our livestreams of Hearthstone
- Watch our interview with the devs at BlizzCon
- Read the latest patch notes
- Download the game right now!
- Dan is on the show this week
- Topic: Our first Challenger Tournament!
- Reasons to be happy this week
What is the Challenger Tournament?
We’re holding a one-week tournament, open to all listeners of the show. The rules are simple: you can use any decks and cards you want, it’s single elimination, and you play best-of-3s against your opponents.
The winner of the tournament will earn the right to come onto the next episode of Happy Hearthstone and battle Dan’s Beastmaster deck live on the show to challenge its claim to the throne!
Rules and stuff
- Be able to play on NA servers — Sorry, this is the only way to play against me
- Be able to play games every day between April 5 and April 11
- Be willing and able to record an episode of Happy Hearthstone with me around April 14 (must have a decent mic, etc.)
- Email me at this address to let me know you’re interested, and I’ll get you connected with the tournament organizer
- Dave K: “If you could be a card what stats would you have, what would your spell text if any read, and what would be your card name?”
- iTunes Review: Mr. Z Math, Shad3z
Card of the Week
- Follow Dan on Twitter
- What you want to see in future episodes
- What hosts you want to visit the show