You already know if you should play this game. Search your heart. Did the goofy title fill it with child-like wonder and joy? Then read on, happy potato person, Because you’re going to craft silly weapons across the entire universe!
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe: iTunes | Google Music | RSS
Watch Me Play It
How It Works
- Craft outrageous weapons in an adorable smithy and sell them to nearby adventurers.
- Recruit and train new potato-shaped artisans to join you on your most epic of quests!
- Put more brain power than you ever expected into maximizing the efficiency of assembling adorable armaments.
- Laugh at the clever, goofy characters that stop by your shop to tell stories or offer challenges.
- Continuously dance to brings tools of death and destruction into this plane.
- MURDER EVERYONE. Just kidding! This is a happy game filled with happy spuds making happy duds! Just smile and love life!
Why You Should Play It
- It proves there is joy in this cold, dark universe.
- You will enjoy watching potato people dance. You may even be inspired to dance with them. Don’t resist. It’s infectious.
- It entirely overflows with delightful, quirky fun — from knock-off names like Lara Craft to delicious-looking ice-cream-cone planets.
- Maximizing efficiency and upgrading your shop without going bankrupt is addicting fun and sometimes quite tricky.
- The constant pop culture references surprise AND delight! The ultimate one-two-potato combo!
- It’s relaxing and stress-free. All the fun of a Facebook time-sink game without any of the artificial paywalls.
Get It Now!
- Costs $15
- Steam, Humble Store
- Official Site
- Trivia Question: Which of these is NOT a hero in the game? Luke Spudwalker, Nyandalf the Grey, Hairy Pota(to), Wolverinnie, Robin Therich
- SUPPORT the show with your contributions of time or money!
- SUBSCRIBE to The Game Diplomat podcast on iTunes, Google Music, or this RSS feed
- SAY HI to me on Twitter or email me. Or come talk with us every day, all day in our Discord server!