In the dark alleyways behind The Happy Hearthstone Tavern, shrewd players whisper of an unconventional way to beat opponents: give them cards until they explode. It’s not a pretty way to die!
That’s the premise behind this super fun Mill Rogue deck from BradfordLee: Make your opponent draw so many cards that they eventually run out and die from fatigue damage! But can this dastardly tactic dethrone the unstoppable Warlock Demon Zoo deck, or is Andrew’s dangerous deck ready to tie the all-time record for longest win streak on the show?
- If you enjoy this episode, please consider donating
- Watch us interview the developers at BlizzCon!
- Watch all the official videos from BlizzCon
- Look at all of The League of Explorer cards!
- Check out our review of The Grand Tournament neutral cards and class cards!
- Watch my videos!
- Play Hearthstone right now!
- Bradford Grant is on the show this week
- Topic: Deck Battle!
- Reasons to be happy this week
- News: League of Explorers impressions
What is a Deck Battle?
Once a month, a guest host brings their favorite deck onto the show to battle the current reigning champion deck for control of the Happy Hearthstone Deck Battle Throne!
If the challenger wins the best-of-3 series, their deck becomes the new Reigning Champion Deck and will fight off future challengers until it loses, or until it’s earned its place in the Happy Hearthstone Hall of Fame!
Defending Deck: Andrew’s Warlock Demon Zoo deck has reigned supreme for 5 months, and has beaten 4 decks before this episode.
Challenger Deck: BradfordLee’s Mill Rogue deck looks to outlast and burn through the opponents’ deck, throwing away the key cards they need to beat you.
- 2x Antique Healbot
- 1x Big Game Hunter
- 1x Bloodmage Thalnos
- 1x Brann Bronzebeard
- 2x Coldlight Oracle
- 2x Deathlord
- 2x Earthen Ring Farseer
- 1x Novice Engineer
- 2x Sludge Belcher
In case you don’t have some of the ideal cards, here are some quality backups and alterations you can make that keep with the same theme and strengths of the deck.
- 2x Refreshment Vendor
- 1x Assassinate
- 1x SI:7 Agent
- 1x Fan of Knives
- 1x Loot Hoarder
- 1x King Mukla
- 2x Deadly Poison
- 2x Blade Flurry
NOTE: I accidentally had my mic muted during the entire livestream, because I have no idea how technology works. Sorry!
- Who won
- Obligatory bragging session
- Challenger Deck: How well did it perform?
- Defending Deck: How well did it perform?
- Best moments in the matches
- The Happy Hearthstone Champion Ceremony(tm)
- Question: Glitter Beards, yay or nay?
- iTunes Reviews
- No donations this week 🙁
The Dust Bowl
We open card packs donated by listeners, and pick our favorites and least favorites on the show!
Thanks to our supporters:
- Jake Crawford – 7 packs!
Card of the Week
- Contact BradfordLee on Twitch and on Twitter
- What you want to see in future episodes
- What hosts you want to visit the show
Join The Podcast
- SUPPORT the show with your contributions of time or money!
- SUBSCRIBE to The Happy Hearthstone podcast on iTunes or this RSS feed
- FOLLOW me on Twitter or Google+ or email me
- MEET new Hearthstone friends and discuss deck strategies and the latest game news in our Google+ Community.
- PLAY with us in Hearthstone, whenever you get into the beta!